Please follow the instructions listed here to complete the steps for getting your device serviced.
- Print and Complete Service Repair Form and include a copy in the box with device.
- Pack equipment properly in its original boxes only. Boxes can be purchased.
- Always include charger for testing. (Note that the charger is included on the repair form.)
- Ship instrument with charger and Service Request Form to:
4001 S. Decatur Blvd. #37-349
Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Repairs take an average of 2 to 4 weeks and can cost between $500 to $1,800.
- Batteries can be purchased and self installed (call for more details).
- Please note that the repair shop is closed for business the following weeks each year:
• May 1 – June 1
• December 10 – January 10
- All repairs are shipped from Biomedical Services to Intelligent Bioenergetics, Inc. for invoicing. Payment must received prior to device being returned.