Daily life can be tough when dealing with chronic pain from spinal curvature. It’s not only uncomfortable and painful, but can also affect other body tissues. This was the case with a female client, who’d been living with severe pain for as long as she could remember.
The good news is that help is available! Let’s look at how Equiscope therapy can help provide chronic pain relief in many circumstances for both humans and animals. And, in this case, help lower the pain caused by spinal curvature.
Understanding the Different Types of Spinal Curvature
Different types of spinal curvature include:
- Idiopathic scoliosis: This is the most common type of scoliosis; its cause is unknown and typically develops during the pre-puberty growth spurt.
- Congenital scoliosis: This rare type is recognized at birth or in early childhood, and is caused by abnormal development of the spine in the womb.
- Neuromuscular scoliosis: Neurological or muscular conditions affecting the muscles that support the spine can cause this type of scoliosis.
- Syndromic scoliosis: This type is linked to genetic syndromes, like Marfan syndrome or Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, which can affect the spine’s development.
Challenges of Living with the Pain of Spinal Curvature
Spinal curvature can have a significant impact on other parts of the body, depending on the severity and location:
- A curvature in the upper back may cause the shoulders to be uneven, leading to strain in the neck and shoulder muscles and causing pain, discomfort, and headaches.
- Spinal curvature can also affect lungs and heart, leading to breathing difficulties, circulation problems, fatigue, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
- Spinal curvature can put pressure on the digestive system, leading to constipation or other digestive issues.
It’s not fun and it’s difficult to live with the challenges spinal curvature presents. This is why the patient decided to visit an Equiscope technician.
Electro-Equiscope: Helping Relieve Pain From Spinal Curvature
The Electro-Equiscope can often provide an effective therapy for pain relief. The therapy was particularly successful for this female patient.
She’d been experiencing pain from spinal curvature her entire life. A chiropractor diagnosed her with a serious curvature right between her shoulder blades, at the age of 10.
After a 40-minute session with the Electro-Equiscope using the spinal protocol and plates, she experienced zero pain immediately after the first protocol.
The Equiscope utilizes intelligent pico/microcurrent technology to provide individualized responses to any impedance in the flow of bioelectricity around the body. This way, the therapy can target the specific areas causing pain and help provide relief by re-energizing your body’s natural healing processes.
This technology can also contribute to long-term pain relief, as it helps to
- improve circulation,
- reduce inflammation, and
- promote tissue repair.
A bonus is that it’s non-invasive and doesn’t involve medication, which makes it an even more appealing option.
Free Yourself From Chronic Pain
If you or someone you know is suffering from chronic pain – whether from spinal curvature or another condition – it’s essential to look for effective pain relief methods. Why not consider the Electro Equiscope as a potential option for help with non-invasive chronic pain relief? Don’t let pain hold you back from living your life to the fullest!